What next for gold?
Gold has pulled back after hitting more than $1,900 US an ounce in early September. BNN speaks to two investors for their take on what’s next for the precious metal.
- Thursday, October 06, 2011: Gold: the unsafe haven?
- Wednesday, August 10, 2011: Gold still glitters: analysts
- Tuesday, August 02, 2011: Gold’s rise highlights dollar weakness
- Thursday, July 28, 2011: How long will gold's bull run last?
- Thursday, July 14, 2011: Gold stocks ready to surge: Dundee
- Monday, July 04, 2011: $5000 gold 3-4 years away: Rob McEwen
- Friday, April 01, 2011: Is all that glitters still gold?
- Friday, March 25, 2011: Is gold an accident waiting to happen?
- Thursday, October 07, 2010: Is gold set to correct?