Canadian banks to trade at a premium: analyst
1:22 PM, E.T. | November 14, 2011Financials
Canadian banks will continue to trade at a “significant” premium to their U.S. peers because of their healthy capital positions and strong retail banking divisions, one analyst tells BNN.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2011: Are Canadian banks overpriced safe havens?
- Monday, September 19, 2011: Canadian banks face leveraged households
- Tuesday, August 9, 2011: Canadian banks offer value: analyst
- Monday, August 8, 2011: Canaccord sees value in Canadian banks
- Tuesday, June 28, 2011: How safe are North American banks?
- Friday, May 27, 2011: The state of Canada's banks
- Wednesday, May 25, 2011: What next for Canada’s major banks?
- Wednesday, February 16, 2011: Are Canada’s banks too big to fail?