The winners and losers on Black Friday
2:21 PM, E.T. | November 28, 2011U.S.
U.S. consumers spent $52 billion on Black Friday. Joe Feldman, Senior Research Analyst at Telsey Advisory Group, takes BNN through the shopping weekend's winners and losers.
- Monday, November 28, 2011: Amazon says Kindle sales surge on Black Friday
- Saturday, November 26, 2011: ‘Black Friday’ a mixed bag for retailers
- Friday, November 25, 2011: Kinder, gentler Black Friday comes to Canada
- Tuesday, November 22, 2011: Prepare for a Black Friday hangover
- Monday, November 29, 2010: Black Friday weekend to help retailers beat Street
- Friday, November 26, 2010: U.S. retail CEOs expect Black Friday sales bounce
- Friday, November 26, 2010: U.S. shoppers come to spend on Black Friday
- Monday, November 22, 2010: Wal-Mart to offer price matching on 'Black Friday'