Encana front and centre in “fracking” debate
A new report by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says a natural gas well run by Encana employing the controversial “fracking” technique may have contaminated local water resources. On Monday, Encana denied the findings. John Stephenson, Portfolio Manager at First Asset Investment Management, tells BNN why the report could have “massive” implications for the natural gas sector.
- Thursday, December 08, 2011: EPA says Encana fracking likely polluted water
- Friday, November 25, 2011: Investors lose patience with Encana
- Thursday, October 20, 2011: Encana late to LNG story
- Friday, September 09, 2011: Is Encana dead money?
- Wednesday, July 06, 2011: Why the Encana-China deal hit the rocks
- Thursday, June 09, 2011: “Fracking” under fire
- Wednesday, March 23, 2011: The case against fracking