TD lowers outlook for Canadian economy
Economists at TD have become much more bearish on the Canadian economy. The bank lowered its growth forecast for 2012 to 1.7 percent and to 2.2 percent in 2013. Craig Alexander, Chief Economist at TD Economics, explains the pessimistic outlook.
- Tuesday, December 13, 2011: How high debt kills GDP
- Wednesday, November 30, 2011: Canada GDP rebounds in the third-quarter
- Friday, July 29, 2011: GDP data disappoints
- Friday, July 29, 2011: Canada May GDP falls, hurt by fires, bad weather
- Wednesday, March 16, 2011: TD boosts GDP forecast