Has gold hit a bottom?
Gold is on course for a rise of about 10 percent for 2011 -- its tenth straight annual gain. But it is down almost 20 percent from a record $1,920.30 US per ounce in September and is on track for its first quarterly loss in more than three years. Wayne Atwell, Analyst at Rodman & Renshaw, tells BNN gold has more upside and could rise as high as $2,400 an ounce in 2012.
- Friday, December 30, 2011: Gold limps to 2012 with last quarter loss
- Friday, November 4, 2011: Kirkland Lake and the new gold rush
- Wednesday, August 3, 2011: Trader says $2400 gold a possibility
- Wednesday, July 6, 2011: Gold the new reserve currency: Eric Sprott
- Monday, July 4, 2011: $5000 gold 3-4 years away: Rob McEwen
- Friday, May 20, 2011: Soros vs Paulson: who’s right on their gold bet?
- Friday, April 1, 2011: Is all that glitters still gold?
- Friday, March 25, 2011: Is gold an accident waiting to happen?
- Friday, March 4, 2011: Is silver the new gold?
- Tuesday, March 1, 2011: Putting physical gold in your RRSP
- Tuesday, October 5, 2010: The man with the golden touch