Time to move into corporate debt?
2:09 PM, E.T. | January 27, 2012Economy
The U.S. Federal Reserve promised this week to keep interest rates at record low levels at least until 2014. Gregory Kocik, Managing Director at TD Asset Management, tells BNN that a low interest rate environment should be a catalyst for investors to readjust their fixed income holdings and focus on corporate debt.
- Wednesday, January 4, 2012: Gross's bond fund bleeds $1.4 billion in December: Morningstar
- Wednesday, November 23, 2011: "Disastrous" bond sale shakes confidence in Germany
- Tuesday, October 4, 2011: ‘Best is over’ for bonds: Leo De Bever
- Wednesday, September 21, 2011: Beware of bond bubble
- Wednesday, May 4, 2011: PIMCO says Canada or Australia for AAA bonds
- Monday, April 18, 2011: Foreigners ditch Canada bonds in February
- Thursday, December 16, 2010: Foreigners favour Canadian corporate bonds