Just Energy sees opportunity in natural gas
2:32 PM, E.T. | January 30, 2012Best of BNN
Just Energy says there is opportunity in natural gas, as its slumping price will driving consumer demand.
CEO Ken Hartwick says residential and commercial customers should lock in and fix their costs for the commodity.
“So, we really see that as a significant opportunity, as gas prices may be at their all-time low, and if anything may have some upside pressure as the economy begins to improve going forward.”
The company listed its shares in the U.S. on Monday.
- Wednesday, January 04, 2012: Natural gas prices to go lower: Tardif
- Friday, November 04, 2011: Is it time for natural gas to burn bright?
- Friday, June 10, 2011: A “golden age” for natural gas
- Friday, June 03, 2011: Catalysts for a natural gas bull market
- Tuesday, May 31, 2011: Natural gas: the turnaround kid in waiting
- Thursday, April 07, 2011: Making the bull case for natural gas