What does Astral currently own:
- 25 television channels, including The Movie Network/HBO Canada, Super Écran, Family, Disney Junior, Canal Vie, Canal D, VRAK TV and Teletoon.
- 84 radio stations in eight provinces, including NRJ, Rouge fm, Virgin Radio, boom, EZ Rock and The Bear.
- An advertising business called Astral Out-of-Home that has over 9,500 billboards located in some of the largest cities in Québec, Ontario and British Columbia.
- Currently has more than 2,800 employees and a head office in Montreal.
What does Bell Media currently own:
- 28 conventional stations, including CTV, and 30 specialty channels, including TSN and BNN.
- 33 radio stations, including Toronto’s CHUM FM.
BNN is a division of Bell Media, which is a subsidiary of BCE Inc.