Should investors be bullish or bearish on Metro?
BEST OF BNN: Shares of Metro Inc. are on a tear, as investors flock to the company
as a defensive play. But, are many ignoring the competitive challenges
the grocer will soon face? BNN hosts a bull/bear debate to see what the
Street thinks of Metro.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012: Metro posts higher profit
- Thursday, February 02, 2012: Metro zeroes in on dividend growth
- Monday, November 28, 2011: Metro ready for grocery war: analyst
- Thursday, November 17, 2011: Metro focuses on discount offerings: CFO
- Wednesday, November 16, 2011: Grocer Metro's profit falls on costs
- Wednesday, October 26, 2011: Metro ready to take on more: CFO
- Thursday, August 11, 2011: Loonie improves Metro’s margins: CFO
- Wednesday, August 10, 2011: Metro's profit narrowly misses estimates
- Wednesday, April 20, 2011: Metro's profit lower than expectations
- Tuesday, January 25, 2011: Metro posts lower profit, raises dividend