UPS bullish on Canada: COO
UPS (UPS-N), the world’s largest package delivery company, says it’s bullish on the economic outlook for Canada. Chief operating officer David Abney tells BNN that the company has spent more than $300 million US in the country over the past 10 years and Canada’s focus on global trade bodes well for the economy.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2012: UPS profit tops Street view, sees 2012 growth
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011: UPS profit up, keeps outlook despite economy
- Wednesday, May 11, 2011: At-home shopping leaps, driving UPS, Fedex demand
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011: UPS profit beats estimates
- Tuesday, February 01, 2011: UPS profit jumps 44%, sees record in 2011
- Thursday, October 21, 2010: UPS profit beats Street, ups outlook