How bearish can Eric Sprott get?
Whether it’s the collapse of currencies, plummeting stock markets or sovereign defaults, Eric Sprott, the famous goldbug behind Sprott Asset Management, is a wealth of bearish predictions. He tells BNN what investors can expect in the coming years.
- Friday, March 09, 2012: Sprott expands its horizons: CEO
- Thursday, November 10, 2011: Precious metal equities weigh down Sprott: CEO
- Thursday, August 11, 2011: Sprott maintains gold focus as profit slips
- Friday, July 08, 2011: Bullion is still golden: Sprott
- Wednesday, July 06, 2011: Gold the new reserve currency: Eric Sprott
- Tuesday, July 05, 2011: Why Sprott is still bullish on precious metals
- Friday, June 03, 2011: Next ten years all about silver: Sprott CEO
- Thursday, March 24, 2011: Insolvent governments possible: Sprott CEO
- Thursday, September 23, 2010: Sprott upgraded by analysts