Are Loblaw’s problems behind it?
2:01 PM, E.T. | July 30, 2012Retail
Loblaw has been struggling with a sliding share price, razor-thin margins and increased competition from the likes of Wal-Mart. And that’s why the Canadian grocery chain is Frances Horodelski’s Pig of the Day.
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012: Loblaw’s Joe Fresh hooks up with J.C. Penney
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012: Loblaw profit falls as grocer races to revamp
- Wednesday, May 2, 2012: Loblaw profit falls on higher costs, competition
- Thursday, March 1, 2012: George Weston sees drop in profit as Loblaw weighs
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012: Loblaw ready for Target’s arrival, president says
- Friday, February 24, 2012: Is Loblaw a pill Weston can swallow?
- Thursday, February 23, 2012: Loblaw earnings rise on lower interest, taxes
- Thursday, July 21, 2011: Loblaw profit rises, cautions on competition
- Wednesday, May 4, 2011: Loblaw profit climbs 22.7%
- Thursday, February 24, 2011: Tough year, new leader ahead for Loblaw