What makes Dollarama stand out?
4:51 PM, E.T. | August 30, 2012Retail
Shares in discount retailer Dollarama have been on a tear this year -- up more than 30 percent to date. Tony Campea, Dollarama's vice president of operations, talks to BNN about what is behind the company's success.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2012: Dollarama profit surges, tops estimates
- Thursday, June 07, 2012: Good times ahead for Dollarama: RBC
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012: Dollarama a bright spot in struggling retail sector
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012: Dollarama profit rises on strong holiday sales
- Tuesday, January 03, 2012: What next for Dollarama?
- Wednesday, December 07, 2011: Dollarama profit jumps as sales rise
- Tuesday, June 28, 2011: Dollarama's top shareholder to sell stake for $298M
- Thursday, June 09, 2011: Dollarama profit higher, announces dividend
- Thursday, April 07, 2011: Dollarama posts higher profit, to open more stores