For those with NAFTA on the brain, there’s now a curated list of songs on Spotify to get you through the renegotiation talks.
“NAFTA 2.0: The Playlist” includes songs such as Why Can’t We Be Friends? by War, Come Together by the Beatles and Highway to Hell by AC/DC.
The playlist was created by Megan Casella, a trade reporter at Politico, and includes a total of 28 songs.
Uncertainty looms over the free trade pact, amid intensifying rhetoric during the fourth round of talks, which run until October 17 in Arlington, VA.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said his country was “ready for anything” earlier this week after U.S. President Donald Trump repeated threats to rip up the free trade agreement. However, Trudeau told reporters in Mexico City Thursday night Canada won’t be walking away from the negotiating table.
Below is the full list of songs on the NAFTA playlist:
1.Why Can’t We Be Friends? – War
2.Why Can’t We All Just Get Along – Jacob Whitesides
3. Come Together – The Beatles
4.Don’t Dream it’s Over – Crowded House
5. We Can Work It Out –The Beatles
6. Fix You – Coldplay
7. You Can’t Always Get What You Want – The Rolling Stones
8. Road To Nowhere – Talking Heads
9. Heartache Tonight – Eagles
10. Take It Easy – Eagles
11. Don’t Give Up – Morgan Page, Lissie
12. Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off- Ella Fitzgerald
13. These Boots Are Made for Walkin’ – Nancy Sinatra
14. Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
15. Give A Little Bit – Supertramp
16. Expect the Bayonet – Sheer Mag
17. My Way – Frank Sinatra
18. I Won’t Back Down – Tom Petty
19. Highway to Hell – AC/DC
20. Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
21. Round and Round – Ratt
22. I Don’t Know What You Want But I Can’t Give It Anymore – Pet Shop Boys
23. Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift
24. Don’t Come Around Here No More – Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers
25. Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
26. Don’t Stop – Fleetwood Mac
27. Where Is The Love –The Black Eyed Peas
28. Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me – Elton John