Are Canadian banks overpriced safe havens?
4:37 PM, E.T. | September 27, 2011Financials
Low interest rates and a slowing economy will hamper earnings growth at Canadian banks. But Dan Werner, Equity Analyst at Morningstar, tells BNN why he thinks bank stocks are trading near fair value.
- Monday, September 26, 2011: OSFI warns banks on lending
- Thursday, September 22, 2011: Are Canadian banks exposed to Europe?
- Monday, September 19, 2011: Canadian banks face leveraged households
- Tuesday, September 13, 2011: Banks slash Canadian growth forecast
- Friday, September 2, 2011: Canada banks face storm clouds after good quarter
- Tuesday, August 30, 2011: Scotia to buy while other banks sell
- Monday, August 29, 2011: Canadian banks look abroad to grow at home
- Friday, August 19, 2011: National Bank lowers outlook for Canadian banks
- Tuesday, August 9, 2011: Canadian banks offer value: analyst
- Monday, August 8, 2011: Canaccord sees value in Canadian banks
- Friday, May 27, 2011: The state of Canada's banks
- Wednesday, May 25, 2011: What next for Canada’s major banks?
- Wednesday, February 16, 2011: Are Canada’s banks too big to fail?