Why Northern Gateway is unnecessary
The federal government is holding public hearings on the controversial Northern Gateway project, which would ship crude oil from Alberta to a port on the west coast. But David Hughes, President of Global Sustainability, tells BNN why the project is unnecessary to support Alberta’s growing oil sector.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2012: Northern Gateway needs aboriginal consent: chief
- Wednesday, January 11, 2012: Northern Gateway and oil prices
- Tuesday, January 10, 2012: MacNeill: Enbridge a ‘buy’ even without Northern Gateway
- Wednesday, January 04, 2012: Northern Gateway backers step forward
- Thursday, November 10, 2011: Northern Gateway needed to expand market: Enbridge CEO
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011: Companies commit to Northern Gateway: Enbridge