A vote of confidence in RIM
2:17 PM, E.T. | January 27, 2012Technology
Noted investor and CEO of Fairfax Financial Prem Watsa is putting his money where his mouth is and upping his stake in embattled BlackBerry-maker Research in Motion. But is Watsa’s vote confidence enough to turn the company around and regain market share? BNN talks to two investors for their take on Watsa’s investment.
- Friday, January 27, 2012: Prem Watsa raises stake in RIM to 5.12%
- Wednesday, January 25, 2012: Prem Watsa brings hope to restless RIM shareholders
- Monday, January 23, 2012: RIM takeover talk heats up after co-CEOs step down
- Tuesday, January 17, 2012: Samsung says it’s not interested in buying RIM
- Thursday, November 03, 2011: RIM suffers first quarterly drop in smart phone shipments
- Friday, September 16, 2011: What next for RIM?
- Monday, May 30, 2011: Time for Balsillie to leave RIM?
- Friday, March 25, 2011: What analysts are saying about RIM