What next for copper prices?
Growing evidence of a slowdown in China has done little to temper the recent rise in copper prices. Mickey Fulp, geologist and editor at Mercenarygeologist.com, tells BNN why he’s still bullish on copper.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2011: Goldman Sachs cuts oil, copper price outlook
- Friday, September 16, 2011: Copper as an economic indicator
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011: Copper prices to stay range-bound: Quadra FNX CEO
- Thursday, July 21, 2011: Gold and copper bull run set to continue
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011: Loose monetary policy to spur copper demand: Hudbay
- Monday, May 2, 2011: Making the bull case for copper
- Monday, April 25, 2011: Barrick bets on copper supply shortage
- Tuesday, February 8, 2011: Barclays makes the bull case for copper
- Thursday, February 3, 2011: Copper investors beware: Geologist
- Thursday, November 11, 2010: Copper price hits record high